Sunday 27 March 2011

Perils of adulthood

Not much by way of blogging recently... It has been a horribly busy week because of things like work, house hunting, car trouble and toothache (fillings don't last forever and need replaced - who knew?!?!).

In a week like this all you can do is find things to make you smile. At which point I introduce a blog called... *drum roll* ... Hyperbole and a Half. If you haven't read it yet, do yourself a favour and check out this post, on how being an adult is a never-ending and occasionally soul-destroying job (pic from here). I have never read anything so agonisingly truthful. On the upside, you may well laugh until you're sick. I also recommend this one.

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Hyperbole and a Half makes me laugh so much. :) I hope your work and house hunting gets better, and your toothache is sorted quickly!

Debbie McCune *Notebook to Novel* said...

Thanks Sophie! :-)

Angel Triggs said...

Love it!!I tried to post on the other blog, but forgive my limited technical skills. So funny, and I LOVE the cartoon! :)

Maria Papadopoulou said...

If there is one thing I cannot tolerate, this is toothache! All I can suggest, is to get into the habit of visiting the dentist twice a year for a check up. By the time you experience toothache, it is usually too late!

Maria Papadopoulou said...

Will check out that funny blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...