Monday 3 January 2011

New Year, New Name!

This rather gorgeous picture struck me as a fresh image for a fresh name change. The blog was previously called 'Start to Finish' but I thought the title was kind of ambiguous.

So, for 2011 I'm changing it to *Notebook to Novel* - because of course this is what I'm hoping to achieve this year! Today I signed the agent's agreement and posted it off - so I am officially represented!

The blog hasn't been as writing-related of late, mostly because everything has gone quiet over Christmas at the publishing end - but I think things wake up again this week.

So, I promise that during 2011 I will keep posting honestly about the highs and lows of the winding road to publication - and any tips I pick up along the way will be passed on pronto!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Varel said...

Yay! I am working on getting some representation myself. Happy New Year!!!

JJ said...

Debbie: Good luck! I, too, am always looking for agents. I am now following you as well.

4 kids, 20 suitcases and a beagle said...

Good luck. I've also just started writing a book (based on the blog). I'm looking forward to hearing all about how the process is for you.

Kirsty

Amelia Amuso said...

Gosh, couldn't agree more! Writing is exactly like riding a roller coaster except I've never been on a roller coaster that stops halfway through. Hmmmm! Gotta push on through. Wish you all the best with your writings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...